Sleeps: up to 6.
Cot and highchair available.
Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Tourist Board: 5 stars.
Low season £700 pw.
High season £900 - £1100 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01264735242
Reload this mapDines Barn is a 5 star Tourism award-winning flint and brick barn conversion situated on a family farm in a secluded valley in the beautiful Hampshire countryside.
Dines Barn comprises:
- Sympathetic design has highlighted the original features. A fully glazed front provides an airy light environment whilst underfloor heating ensures cosy winter nights.
- Located in North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Hampshire/Berkshire/Wiltshire border.
- Only 1 hour from London or 1 hour to the South coast beaches.
- An extensive network of footpaths and bridleways is ideal for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers.
- The World Heritage listed landmarks of Stonehenge and Avebury are nearby as well as numerous local landmarks and the market towns of Hungerford, Marlborough, Winchester and Salisbury.
- Some of England's best fishing on the River Test can be arranged locally as well as shooting, horse riding, golf and other activities.
- Master Bedroom - King Size Bed with En-suite shower room/WC.
- Bedroom Two - Twin Beds.
- Bedroom Three - Twin Beds with walk-in cupboard.
- Family Bathroom - Shower, Bath, WC.
- Utility - Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Hand Sink, Hoover, Iron and Board.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room - Fully Equipped Eat-in Kitchen with Dishwasher, fridge and Freezer, Microwave, etc. Comfortably furnished with TV/Video, Range of Books, Guidebooks and maps, Games and DVD's.
- Entrance Hallway - with cupboards.
- Outside furniture and barbecue.
- Ample parking.
- Available for short 3 day breaks or longer lets at discount prices.
- We take care of all cleaning prior to your arrival and on your departure.
- If your stay is longer than a week we will do a weekly clean.
- We provide all Bed Linen, Towels, and Tea Towels, etc.