Sleeps: 2 - 5 +cot.
(1-2 dogs £20 per dog).
STB: 3 Stars.
Award Silver Green Tourism.
Price range: £260 - £475 pw.
Short breaks low season.
Booking Online Option, credit and debit cards accepted.
Open all year round.
Please note that from 27th June 2014 the weekly letting period for the cottage will be 4pm Friday to 10am following Friday.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jane Cameron
Tel or Fax: 01835 870333
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBeautifully situated, very comfortable detached bungalow on a small country estate with a 11-hole, informal golf course (please click on our website above for info) over looking the pretty Ale Valley, yet within easy reach of historic Melrose and Selkirk.
26 Apr, 3 May, 24 May, 31 May
Linen is provided.
- A large well equipped kitchen, dining area - fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher.
- Electric heating.
- Free Wi-Fi Broadband access.
- A sitting room with a stone fireplace, New TV with DVD. Lovely views onto hills and trees, and hedgerows.
- Bathroom with shower, heated towel rail.
- 3 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 twin, 1 single.
- Twin bedroom ensuite.
Fuel at cost.
The enclosed garden has ample parking and lockable shed for bicycles and golf equipment.
Unrestricted and interesting walks around woodlands and golf course (info on our website).
- Lilliesleaf has two pubs and serves good pub food.
- Ashkirk has two restaurants and both well recommended.
- Easy access to A7 for Edinburgh and touring.
- Golf Driving Range and Horse Riding, please ask for full details.
- Online Grocery shopping and delivery service for TD6 9JU: Tesco and Asda.