Sleeps: 5 +cot.
Well behaved pets welcome (£10 pw).
Low season £295 - £380 pw.
High season £390 - £525 pw.
Short breaks available autumn-spring.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01789 720489
Mobile: 07836 707479
Because we have on some occasions had problems returning email, please either leave your phone number, or, in the event of not receiving a reply, please ring us.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe bungalow is situated on a village lane, with enclosed garden and ample off road parking. There are views towards the Preseli mountains and the head of the Cleddau estuary.
- Kitchen / Diner with washer / dryer and microwave.
- Lounge with TV and DVD recorder/freeview and Digital radio/cd player.
- Bathroom / toilet with shower over bath.
- Double room with four-poster bed and TV.
- Twin room.
- Single room.
- There is a cot and high chair (cot linen not supplied).
- All electricity, hot water, heating, bed linen and tea towels included in tariff.
- Short breaks available low season.
The property is modern (constructed in 1998) and is very warm and cosy, in an ideal position within easy reach of all Pembrokeshire's attractions:
- There is an enclosed garden with furniture, and a large parking area enough for cars and a 25ft boat trailer.
- Broadhaven beach 20 mins.
- Oakwood leisure park 30 mins (roller coasters and various hair raising rides).
- Heatherton Park (karts, archery, bowls, paintballing, laser clays) with Tenby and Saundersfoot around 25 mins.
- The beautiful Cleddau estuary is 1 mile with walks, fishing, bird watching, horse riding and golf nearby.
- Neyland Marina is 15 mins drive with boat rides to the islands of Skomer, Skokholm and Grassholm, including evening trips to see shearwaters, seals sometimes dolphins. Also boat rides on the Cleddau estuary (the secret waterway) seeing wildlife, Napoleonic forts - spectacular!
- Supermarkets / banks etc at Haverfordwest - 8 miles.
- Good food pubs 2 miles.