Derwent Grange Farm,
Co. Durham /
Pets: outside kennelling, and stable available available by arrangement.
Price range: £220 - £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01207 508358 or 079 55688 342
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Dairy Cottage is one of the 5 very attractive and modern cottages situated at Derwent Grange, which is a working sheep farm run by the same family. The Farm is in a peaceful setting about a half mile off the A68 on the border between Durham and Northumberland.
22 Nov, 29 Nov, 6 Dec
- The Dairy cottage sleeps 4 people with one double and one twin room (we have other cottages available that sleep from 2 to 9 people).
- There is a spacious living/cooking area with a TV and a wood burning stove (the cottage is centrally heated; the stove is just for fun).
- We have loads of garden space for the kids to play, or for just sitting outside for a BBQ.
- It's a great place for country walks and we are close to the C2C Cycle Track.
- There are hens for the kids to feed, and we usually have pet lambs during the season.
- We have lots of parking space, and we can provide outside kennelling or stabling by arrangement.
- A cot and high chair are also available if required.
Castleside is only a mile away and has 3 pubs and a small shop, Consett is 3 miles away and has everything (even McDonalds and KFC!!). Using Derwent Grange as a base, there are a large number of attractions and places of interest to explore in the North East of England. These would include:
If you are interested in this or any of our other cottages, give me a ring, or look at our website - we would love to see you!!
- Beamish Museum (12 miles; a must see!!)
- The Roman (Hadrian's) Wall (20 miles)
- Durham City (17 miles)
- Hexham (18 miles)
- Newcastle (18 miles)
- Kilhope Lead mining Museum (22 miles)
- The Metro Centre (15 miles, shop 'til you drop)
- Derwent Reservoir (5 miles)