Sleeps: 2 - 6.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Winners of Wales in Bloom.
Green Dragon Environmental Standard level 2.
Wildlife Gardening North Wales. Silver Award.
Free WiFi in all apartments.
Low season £345 - £475 pw.
High season £430 - £585 pw.
Outside of school holidays we offer 20% off for couples (excluding Byre).
20% off Granary for couples at all times.
Click here to view our availability and prices:
For further details please contact:
Paul or Mavis Brown
Tel: 01248 470692 or 07779 737276
Reload this mapPhotos above:Deri Fawr, and Stables bathroom
Deri Fawr (Big Deri) was built some 300 years ago from local stone. Deri which comes from Derw (Oak) was a medieval village nearby but no trace of the village remains.
Photos below: Smithy bedrooms, and Stables kitchen
- Winners of Wales in Bloom.
- We have about three acres of land here which you are welcome to use.
Picnic tables and outdoor seating.
- Hedges surround the land on which there are two ponds with resident ducks, moorhens, kingfisher, eels, fish, bats, hares, rabbits and hedgehogs.
- Deri Fawr is set in beautiful countryside, abounding with birds and other wildlife.
- The overwhelming impression most people take from here is the peace, making it ideal for relaxing and recharging the spirit.
- Mavis and Paul live nearby and are usually available to help and become friends.
- Whilst being away from it all, we are within easy reach of the beaches, resorts and amenities.
Photos above: The Byre (left), Smithy (right)
- Our luxurious apartments are in a converted stone barn.
- The Smithy, Stables and Granary each have a double and a twin-bedded room. The Byre has one bedroom with a Superking bed ( or twin beds if preferred).
- There is a comfortable lounge with a colour satellite TV, DVD or video, radio + CD player, a well appointed dining area and a fully equipped kitchen which contains a full size gas cooker, microwave oven, toaster, electric kettle and all the crockery and utensils you will need.
- The bathroom has bath or shower, WC, wash-basin, extractor fan, shaver point and cabinet.
- With the exception of kitchens and bathrooms, the apartments are carpeted throughout.
- With full central heating, your comfort is assured.
- Cleaning materials and a vacuum cleaner are supplied.
There are four apartments as follows:
The Granary is on the first floor so has plenty of exposed timber, Velux windows for stargazing, and perfect privacy.
The Stables is on the ground floor, beneath the Granary, with large tiled bathroom.
The Smithy is on the gable end, with a south easterly aspect, and has bedrooms and bathroom upstairs, with living area and kitchen downstairs. Recently refurbished with a new kitchen including dishwasher. New carpets throughout.
The Byre, an 18th century farm building, was converted and finished in May 2010. It is designed for two people and is carpeted, furnished and equipped to a very high standard, with central heating in each room. Separate bedroom, kitchen and shower room.
The Annexe is a separate room with twin beds, WC, wash baisin, Tv, radio and tea/coffee making facility. Available in conjunction with a cottage or caravan.
- There is plenty of parking adjacent to your accommodation. Please be aware that there are 2 unfenced duck ponds.
- Washing and drying facilities are always available.
- Prices include bed linen, towels, electricity, oil, gas and WiFi.
We have two modern static caravans. One is 36' x 12', the other 30' x 10'. Fully serviced and in an idyllic location on a meadow planted with native trees, giving privacy and peace. The main living area has plenty of comfortable seating, a colour television, radio, gas fire, books, magazines and information on the locality. There is a dining table and seating for all.
Isle of Anglesey
- Kitchen: Each caravan has a well equipped kitchen, with full size gas cooker, microwave oven, toaster, electric kettle and all the equipment and utensils you are likely to need to cook multi course meals for your enjoyment. Cleaning materials and a vacuum cleaner are supplied.
- Bathroom: Each caravan has a shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed, bedside cabinets, wardrobe and drawers, a radio and reading light. Larger caravan has a 5 foot bed and ensuite WC.
- Each double bed has an electric blanket.
- Bedroom 2 has twin beds, cupboards, drawers and a wardrobe.
- Outside: There is a patio with picnic table and plenty of room to walk about and watch the wildlife.
There are many miles of footpaths, coastal and rural, which are open and waymarked. The 125 mile Anglesey Coastal Footpath is outstanding. Guides available. Enjoy walking using our local knowledge, routes and maps. Anglesey is ideal for winter walking as we have a mild climate.
- We have cycles available. Please check your requirements with us.
- There is also sailing, swimming, fishing, horse-riding, bird-watching, and archaeology nearby.
- There are six golf courses on the island, all of which welcome visitors. They are rarely closed by bad weather. Anglesey golf card available - 5 rounds for £89. Golf breaks can be arranged by us.