Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
WTB: 4 Stars.
Winners of Wales in Bloom 2009 and 2010.
Green Dragon Environmental Standard level 2.
Wildlife Gardening North Wales. Silver Award.
Low season £315 - £435 pw.
High season £380 - £560 pw.
Outside of school holidays we offer 20% off for couples (excluding Byre).
20% off Granary for couples at all times.
For further details please contact:
Paul or Mavis Brown
Tel: 01248 470692 or 07779 737276
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPhotos above:Deri Fawr, and Stables bathroom
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
Deri Fawr (Big Deri) was built some 300 years ago from local stone. Deri which comes from Derw (Oak) was a medieval village nearby but no trace of the village remains.
- Winners of Wales in Bloom 2009 and 2010.
- We have about three acres of land here which you are free to use.
- Picnic tables and barbecue.
- Hedges surround the land on which there are two ponds with resident ducks, moorhens, kingfisher, eels, fish, bats, rabbits and hedgehogs.
- Deri Fawr is set in beautiful countryside, abounding with birds and other wildlife.
- The overwhelming impression most people take from here is the peace, making it ideal for relaxing and recharging the spirit.
- Mavis and Paul live nearby and are always available to help and become friends.
- Whilst being away from it all, we are within easy reach of the beaches, resorts and amenities.
There are many miles of footpaths, coastal and rural, which are open and waymarked. The 125 mile Coastal Footpath is outstanding. Guides available. Enjoy fully supported walking, either accompanied or using our routes and maps. We can take you to the start of your walk and pick you up at the end. Anglesey is ideal for winter walking as we have a very mild climate.
Photos below: Smithy bedrooms, and Stables kitchen
- We have cycles available. Please check your requirements with us.
- There is also sailing, swimming, fishing, horse-riding, bird-watching, and archaeology nearby.
- There are six golf courses on the island, all of which welcome visitors. They are rarely closed by bad weather. New golf card available - 5 rounds for £79. Golf breaks.
Photos above: The Byre (left), Smithy (right)
- Our luxurious apartments are in a converted stone barn.
- Each has a double and a twin-bedded room. Byre has Superking or twin beds.
- There is a comfortable lounge with a colour satellite TV, DVD or video, radio + CD player, a well appointed dining area and a fully equipped kitchen which contains a full size gas cooker, microwave oven, toaster, electric kettle and all crockery and utensils you will need.
- The bathroom has bath or shower, WC, wash-basin, extractor fan, shaver point and cabinet.
- With the exception of kitchen and bathroom, the apartments are carpeted throughout.
- With full central heating, your comfort is assured.
- Cleaning materials and a vacuum cleaner are supplied.
There are four apartments as follows:
The Granary is on the first floor so has plenty of exposed timber, Velux windows for stargazing, and perfect privacy.
The Stables is on the ground floor, beneath the Granary, with large tiled bathroom.
The Smithy is on the gable end, with a south easterly aspect, and has bedrooms and bathroom upstairs, with living area and kitchen downstairs.
The Byre, an 18th century farm building, was converted and finished in May 2010. It is designed for two people and is carpeted, furnished and equipped to a very high standard, with central heating in each room. Separate bedroom, kitchen and shower room.
The Annexe is a separate twin bed room with WC, wash baisin, Tv, radio and tea/coffee making facility. Available in conjunction with a cottage or caravan.
- There is plenty of parking adjacent to your accommodation. Please be aware that there are 2 unfenced duck ponds.
- Washing and drying facilities are always available.
- Prices include bed linen, electricity, oil and gas.
- Towels available at a small extra cost.
We have two modern static caravans. One is 36' x 12', the other 30' x 10'. Fully serviced and in an idyllic location on a meadow planted with native trees, giving privacy and peace. The main living area has plenty of comfortable seating, a colour television, radio, gas fire, books, magazines and information on the locality. There is a dining table and seating for all.
- Kitchen: Each caravan has a well equipped kitchen, with full size gas cooker, microwave oven, toaster, electric kettle and all the equipment and utensils you are likely to need to cook multi course meals for your enjoyment. Cleaning materials and a vacuum cleaner are supplied.
- Bathroom: Each caravan has a shower, WC, wash basin, window and skylight.
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed, bedside cabinets, wardrobe and drawers, a radio and reading light. Large caravan has ensuite WC off bedroom.
- Each double bed has an electric blanket.
- Bedroom 2 has twin beds, cupboards, drawers and a wardrobe.
- Outside: There is a patio with picnic table and plenty of room to walk about and watch the wildlife. We have a gas barbecue available.