DERG VIEW HOUSE
7 Urbalreagh Rd,
Sleeps up to 9.
Pets allowed on request.
NITB: 4 Star.
Low season £330 pw.
High season £390 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Rachel Craig
Last minute vacancies during weeks:This recently converted house is maintained to the highest standard in keeping with the old traditional character. Situated in West Ulster, this comfortable accommodation has 16 bed spaces and can accommodate private family parties.
25 Apr, 2 May
These properties overlook the River Derg and have outstanding views of the Sperrin Mountains, Mary Grey and Bessy Bell. Renowned for its Fishing. Ideal for canoeing in grade 2 waters, with own Outdoor Pursuits facility, Drying Rooms, Showers etc. opening out to a spacious garden equipped with garden furniture and barbecue.Location
- The House is situated in the historical village of Ardstraw which is steeped in history at the foot of the Sperrins.
- 2-3 minutes walking distance to the Local Spar, Restaurant/Lounge/Bar and Post Office in the village.
- A few minutes drive to the Hunting Lodge, and two 18 hole golf courses situated around Lake Catherine, Fanny and Mary at Baronscourt.
- 15 minutes drive to the Ulster American Folk Park and the Gortin Glens and Fermanagh Lakelands.
- Less than an hour's drive to the beaches of Southern Ireland.
- Guided Walking Tours or Cycling could be arranged.
- Angling on offer.
- 1/2 hour's drive to Giant's Causeway and Portrush. Have been told we are centred to places of interest.
- The House comprises 2 spacious reception rooms, a large fully fitted modern kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- It has 4 double bedrooms upstairs with an extra single bed in 3 of the double rooms. Two of the rooms have en-suites. There is a single bedroom downstairs with en-suite.
- It has a newly fitted bathroom installed with Victorian roll top bath and fittings, and fitted shower plus a furnished glass Sun Room.
- Towels and Bedding provided.
- Full central Heating with open fires burning either wood/coal.
- Television/video recorder/CD player.
- Complimentary starter pack of basic groceries.
- The House has wooden floors throughout with own private en-suite or private bathroom.