DELORAINE HOLIDAY HOMES
Sleeps 2, 2, and 3.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4-5 Stars.
Low season £210 - £270 pw.
Mid season £280 - £330 pw.
High season £340 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +(44)015394 45557
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Deloraine Holiday Homes is situated in the heart of the beautiful Lake District. This spacious Edwardian country house stand secluded above Lake Windermere in acres of privately owned gardens and landscaped grounds.
30 May, 6 Jun
In one of the most exclusive areas of the Lakes we offer complete privacy and tranquility, less than 10 minutes walk away from Windermere's shore and 5 minutes from the shops, pubs and restaurants! Deloraine is a perfect holiday base for exploration of the remarkable scenic countryside and attractions that can be found in the Lake District National Park.
Deloraine offers Three distinctive high quality self-catering properties; Scafell, Bowfell & Claife.
Layout Of Accommodation
Award wining 5 Star Luxury accommodation. Featuring a very large bedroom with beautiful original period details, Stunning large classical marble bathroom. Bespoke Fully equipped oak kitchen. Dramatic views of the gardens and countryside. Sleeps two people+cot.
Luxury accommodation full of of classic Lakeland charm and character with original oak beams, exposed stone work. Fully equipped oak kitchen and a stunning view of Lake Windermere and mountains beyond. Sleeps two people.
Romantic accommodation for couples with stunning original period details, fireplaces etc..., deluxe four poster bed, large bathroom and kitchen. Dramatic views of the gardens, Lake Windermere and mountains beyond. Sleeps two people.
- Views over Lake Windermere and surrounding fells.
- Exclusive location in the heart of the Lakes.
- Beautiful period details.
- Fully equipped modern kitchens with all the home comforts including ceramic cooker and A class Fridge Freezer.
- Washing Machine, Tumble Drier facilities.
- Central heating in each room, Additional heaters, double-glazing throughout.
- Beautiful bathrooms/showerooms.
- Four-poster/double beds.
- Digital TV with DVD players.
- Conservatory to relax in and enjoy a drink!
- Private parking for cars immediately beside the accommodation.
- Extensive Information welcome pack on local activities and area.
- Large garden and landscaped grounds full of wildlife, including Owls, Buzzards, deer, squirrels and badgers!
- Less than 50 metres from beautiful national trusts walks and view points - ideal for walkers or nature lovers.
- The grounds are situated on a quiet private road offering complete privacy, security, and easy/free parking.
- 4-5 Star high quality graded annually by Visitbritain and The Cumbria and Lakeland Self Caterers' Association, Commercial Member of the Cumbria Tourist Board.
- From the door of Deloraine Holiday Homes you can choose from a huge variety of walks, ranging from a 10 minute stroll to the lakes shore to a choice of many different views points including one spectacular view point just 2 minutes away.
- Bowness offers great all year round Lakeland holiday charm and beauty, with a wide variety of excellent eating, drinking, shopping, tourist attractions and entertainment.
See our other accommodation: Brant Cottage