Deloraine Holiday Homes,
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
Low season £230 - £280 pw.
Mid season £290 - £320 pw.
High season £330 - £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +(44) 015394 45557
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Situated in the heart of the beautiful Lake District. This spacious accommodation stands secluded above Lake Windermere in acres of beautiful gardens and landscaped grounds. In one of the most exclusive areas of the Lakes we offer complete privacy and tranquility, less than 10 minutes walk away from Windermere's shore and 5 minutes from the shops, pubs and restaurants! The accommodation is a perfect holiday base for exploration of the remarkable scenic countryside and attractions that can be found in the Lake District National Park.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 2 May
Layout Of Accommodation
Luxury Cottage full of character with views of the gardens which sleeps up to two people. With a very spacious bedroom and living room, features a striking Edwardian bay window, lovely contemporary oak furniture inc dinning table. The kitchen oozes quality, crafted with oak and granite it comes fully equipped. Stunning neo-classical shower room with bespoke vanity unit & stone basin. Private car parking by the door.
- Landscaped garden views.
- Exclusive location in the heart of the Lakes.
- Elegant bedroom and living room setting.
- Beautiful period details.
- Spacious & luxurious shower room with underfloor heating.
- Fully equipped kitchen all the home comforts including ceramic cooker and A class Fridge Freezer.
- Washing Machine, Tumble Drier facilities.
- Central heating.
- Digital TV with DVD player.
- Conservatory to relax in and enjoy a drink!
- Private parking for cars immediately beside the accommodation on level ground.
- Extensive Information welcome pack on local activities and area.
- Large garden and landscaped grounds full of wildlife, including Owls, Buzzards, deer, squirrels and badgers!
- Less than 50 metres from beautiful national trusts walks and view points - ideal for walkers or nature lovers.
- The grounds are situated on a quiet private road offering complete privacy, security, and easy/free parking.
- 4 Star high quality graded annually by Visitbritain and The Cumbria and Lakeland Self Caterers' Association, Commercial Member of the Cumbria Tourist Board.
- From the door you can choose from a huge variety of walks, ranging from a 10 minute stroll to the lakes shore to a choice of many different views points including one spectacular view point just 2 minutes away.
- Bowness offers great all year round Lakeland holiday charm and beauty, with a wide variety of excellent eating, drinking, shopping, tourist attractions and entertainment facilities.
See our other accommodation: Deloraine Holiday Homes