Cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £310 - £370 pw.
Mid season £380 - £520 pw.
High season £530 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs P.M. Fanstone
Tel: +(44)015394 45557
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Deloraine Holiday Homes - Birch Cottage is situated in the heart of the beautiful Lake District. This cottage stands secluded above Lake Windermere in acres of privately owned gardens and landscaped grounds.
26 Apr, 10 May, 17 May
In one of the most exclusive areas of the Lakes we offer complete privacy and tranquility, less than 10 minutes walk away from Windermere's shore and 5 minutes from the shops, pubs and restaurants! Birch cottage is a perfect holiday base for exploration of the remarkable scenic countryside and attractions that can be found in the Lake District.
This delightful family cottage has been extensively converted and enlarged from a traditional Lakeland stone building. It retains a character all of its own with its exposed timber beams, beautiful new kitchen and dinning area and its own private car park, surrounded by landscaped gardens and woodland.
The Cottage features:
- The fully equipped open plan kitchen/living room has all the home comforts. The large dining table has comfortable seating for six.
- There is a Widescreen TV that can be viewed from dining table, easy chairs and settee.
- The characterful bedrooms feature rustic oak timber beams, the main bedroom has a four-poster bed and furnishings, the second bedroom has two single beds with storage in both rooms.
- Stunning bespoke wet room with shower and underfloor heating.
- The cottage has a private car park, which is both conveniently close, and on level ground that provides easy access to the door.
- This cottage is ideal for families, the disabled, or the elderly.
- The cottage sleeps up to 4+2 persons.
- Original characterful features such as exposed oak timber beams and rustic Lakeland stone.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Washing Machine, Tumble Drier facilities on site.
- Ceramic Cooker, Grill, Toaster, Microwave, Full size Fridge Freezer, Shaving Adapter, Iron, Ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
- Thermostatic controlled Heating in each room, Additional heaters, double-glazing throughout.
- Shower room with a thermostatic shower & underfloor heating.
- Conservatory to relax in and enjoy a drink or two!
- Widescreen TV, DVD player, and Radio.
- Information welcome pack on local activities and the area.
- The grounds are situated on a quiet private road offering privacy, security, and easy/free parking immediately beside the cottage.
- Large garden and landscaped grounds full of wildlife, including Owls, Buzzards, deer, squirrels and badgers!
- All bed linen is included.
- Cot, High Chair and Baby Bath facilities.
- Children welcome.
- Advanced disabled facilities, contact us for more information.
- 4 Star high quality graded annually by Visitbritain and The Cumbria and Lakeland Self Caterers' Association, Commercial Member of the Cumbria Tourist Board.
- From the door of Birch cottage you can choose from a huge variety of walks, ranging from a 10 minute stroll to the lakes shore to a choice of many different views points including one spectacular view point just 2 minutes away.
- Bowness offers great all year round Lakeland holiday charm and beauty, with a wide variety of excellent eating, drinking, shopping, tourist attractions and entertainment facilities.
See our other accommodation: Deloraine Holiday Homes