Pets at Owners Discretion.
3 nightly weekend breaks from: £270.
Weekly breaks from: £440.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07817 900841
Fax: 08716 618423
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDawson's Cottage is a beautifully restored luxury barn conversion for two dating back over 150 years. The cottage is located in the heart of the unspoilt Peak District village of Youlgreave. The cottage is spacious and very well equipped and has not only a full bathroom downstairs but an ensuite shower room and toilet upstairs.
13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar, 19 Mar
For your comfort and relaxation:
Youlgreave and the Surrounding Area:
- Spacious sitting room with two comfortable sofas, TV/DVD/CD player and coal effect fire.
- Double doors (can be closed for cozy evenings in or left open for open plan living) to the well equipped kitchen diner.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Lovely quality Egyptian cotton towels and linen.
- Downstairs bathroom with bath, hand basin and toilet.
- Upstairs ensuite shower room and separate toilet.
- There is a small room upstairs which is ideal for use as a dressing room.
- Comfortable John Lewis double bed with hypo allergenic mattress, duvet and pillows.
- Well equipped kitchen to include microwave and dishwasher.
- Generous off street car parking and out side seating area.
- Controllable central heating.
- Open all year.
- Short breaks (3 night minimum) available outside high season.
- Utilities and heating included.
- The only additional charge that we make is for pets and babies at 25 GBP.
- The 3 village pubs are all within easy strolling distance of the cottage and all serve good food.
- The cottage is conveniently located close to the Post Office and the 2 village butchers which double up as general stores.
- Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall are both a short drive away.
- There are many fabulous walks for all abilities and in all directions right from the doorstep of the cottage.
- Bakewell, home of the world famous Bakewell Pudding is only 3 miles away.
Dawson's Cottage is one of four one bedroom cottages with Tweedledee Cottage (click to view) and Tweedledum Cottage (click to view) being almost opposite and Thimble Cottage (click to view) being just around the corner. Due to the close proximity of these cottages they are ideal for holidaying with friends and / or family. They can be booked separately, in pairs or all together.