Darnhay Cottage Holidays,
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £247 - £281 pw.
High Season £383 - £517 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jason and Cristy Hargreaves
Evening phone: 01290 551 342
Mob: 07570968530 (Jason)
Reload this mapSurrounded by beautiful countryside in the heart of Ayrshire this newly converted 160 year old barn offers first class facilities to make your stay both enjoyable and relaxing. The cottage is in an ideal location for touring Ayrshire and beyond being only a 40 minute drive from Glasgow and 75 minutes from Loch Lomondside.
- Visit Culzean Castle, Dumfries House (as championed by HRH Prince Charles), do the Burns Trail, jump on the ferry to the Isle of Arran or go down to the Coast, just a few of the many and varied things to do in Ayrshire.
- Of course being in Ayrshire you are in the heart of a golfers paradise with revered venues such as Royal Troon, Turnberry, Western Gailes and Prestwick all within easy reach not to mention the dozens of other courses to cater for all levels of ability.
- There are two bedrooms - a double with en-suite shower room and a twin.
- Our fitted kitchen is fully equipped with everything you would expect from 4 star accomodation.
- The large sitting room/dining area has 3 sofas (one a bed), flatscreen TV, Freeview, VCR, DVD, Hi-Fi system and wood burning stove.
- Separate shower and bath in the bathroom.
- All electricity, heating, bed linen and towels are included in the price.
- There is a patio area with table and chairs where visitors can relax with their morning coffee or maybe the evening glass of wine taking in the sunset over the hills of Argyll.
- You can amble round to a small paddock area and take in some fantastic panoramic views of the countryside.
- There is also ample car parking available.