Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 4 Stars.
Prices: £240 - £335 pw.
Open all year.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01432 860015
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Studio is a spacious first floor apartment, sleeping two, with its own stair and entrance in a wing of the owners' Swedish House, Dappledown.
14 May, 21 May
The Studio provides:
- From your own private patio you can watch the sun set behind a magnificent oak tree in an open field with woodland beyond. There will be no other guests to disturb your peace.
- Dappledown is on the edge of Woolhope, a small and pretty village, on the road to nowhere else. In Saxon times this was the land of Wulviva, sister of the more famous Lady Godiva.
- Leather sofa and armchair, Freeview TV with DVD and radio, dining table with chairs, well stocked bookcase, games, maps, jigsaws and binoculars. Free Wifi.
- Double bed, wardrobes and chests of drawers.
- Separate Kitchen with electric cooker, ceramic hob, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, iron/ironing board and built-in vacuum system.
- Shower Room with luxury shower compartment and thermostatic mixer, WC, washbasin, and shaver light over large mirror.
- Balcony and private patio with table and chairs.
- We provide all linen including towels and tea towels, electricity, central heating, hot water and parking. Laundry facilities on request.
- Sorry, the access is not suitable for wheelchairs and we do not allow smoking or pets.
- Two good eating pubs with real ale, The Butchers Arms and The Crown within walking distance.
- Farm shop in the village.
- Cider producers and vineyards locally.
- Award winning Once Upon A Tree Apple Juice producers.
- Beautiful scenery with abundant wildlife.
- Excellent walking from the door or in the Wye Valley, Malvern Hills, Forest of Dean and the Black Mountains of Wales.
- Canoeing and fishing on the Wye.
- Border castles, cathedrals at Worcester, Gloucester and Hereford with its famous Mappa Mundi.
- Festivals of Music and Literature and the Elgar Trail.