Sleeps: 4 / 5.
Sorry no pets.
Price range £420 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07768 387914
Reload this mapDan-yr-allt Cottage is set in a beautiful, peaceful location within a 30 acre estate far away from any roads. There are lovely views across surrounding mountain ranges and this is an excellent base for a touring or walking holiday in mid Wales.
The comfortable accommodation (4/5 guests) comprises:
- The market town of Builth Wells is a 3 mile drive away. This attractive market town is on the river Wye and has good local shopping facilities, the Wyeside arts centre/cinema and is the location of the Royal Welsh Showground which hosts a number of events throughout the year.
- The upper Wye valley, Cambrian mountains, Elan Valley reservoirs, and the Brecon Beacons are some of the places you can visit. Hay-on-Wye is a favourite for a visit or Llanwrtyd Wells with its unusual series of events. Golf is available nearby and fishing on the River Irfon is within walking distance of the cottage.
- The cottage is near to the River Irfon which can be accessed by public footpath. There is a lake close to the property and an abundance of local wildlife to be discovered.
- 1 large double bedroom (king bed) with stunning views.
- 1 double bedroom (smaller double bed).
- 1 single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Large well equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, microwave oven and farmhouse table.
- Lounge with TV/DVD and French doors to private outside seating area with patio and garden furniture.
- Bathroom with additional shower.
- Parking for up to 2 cars.
- The cottage has full gas central heating.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels are included in the price.
- There are local guide books and maps provided, together with some DVDs, books and games.
- Changeover day usually Friday but this is flexible. Short breaks may be available on request.
- Please note that the seating area at the back of the cottage has an unfenced steep shrubby slope and there is an unfenced lake nearby on the owners land. It is important that children are accompanied by an adult when outside the cottage.