DANE'S STONE VIEW
4 Duff Avenue,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Travel cot available.
Price range: £310 - £590 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01796 472046
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLight and airy bungalow nestled amongst the picturesque preservation village of Moulin. Moulin is dominated to the East by Ben Vrackie, a magnificent mountain of just under 3000 feet. The village square is 200 metres from the house and here you will find the Old Kirk and the Moulin Inn which is very popular with locals and tourists alike, serving real ales from its own micro brewery and good food.
Dane's Stone View has been completely renovated in 2011 to a very high standard, with comfort and relaxation in mind. An ideal base for "Munro bagging", strolling or cycling in the many hills and glens, or skiing in the nearby resorts of Aviemore and Glenshee. The bungalow is ideally situated for simply exploring, or taking advantage of the wonderful scenic golf courses locally. The town of Pitlochry is approximately one mile "down the road" and hosts the famous Festival Theatre. There is also an 18 hole championship golf course just out of sight of the bungalow.
- Looking out over the hills and Dane's Stone is the open plan lounge and kitchen diner. Features include log burning stove, 32" TV and blue ray DVD player and relaxing furniture. In the kitchen area, electric hob, double oven, microwave, washing machine/dryer dishwasher and fridge.
- 1 Double bedroom.
- 1 Twin bedroom.
- Both bedrooms overlook the Perthshire hills with the Moulin Kirk in the foreground.
- Spacious shower room with an instant electric shower in large enclosure. Shaver point and heated towel rail.
- Large porch area ideal for the storage of coats, boots, bikes, skies etc.
- Double glazed, electric storage heaters in every room.
- Electricity, bed linen and towels all included in price. Also initial basket of logs.
- Disabled persons facilities are available.
- Travel Cot available.
- High Chair Available.
- No Smoking.
- Large Car Port, providing dry and safe place for car.
- Good sized enclosed garden to the rear of property.