Isle of Iona,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £500 pw.
Mid season £600 - £700 pw.
High season £800 pw.
Rates are inclusive of linen, hand towels, electricity and heating.
Please look at our other holiday cottage, Luangwa Lodge, Isle of Arran:
Pagelink: Luangwa Lodge, Isle of Arran, sleeps 6
Weekly bookings made at the same time for both cottages will receive a 10% discount on both bookings.
For further details please contact:
Fax: 01436 675685
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDalantober is a bungalow which is situated about 300 metres from the ferry looking out over the Sound of Iona. This is a lovely bright house with most rooms facing the sea. During spring we have corncrakes nesting in the field in front of the house. The house has recently been redecorated and furnished to provide an excellent holiday home. In particular the very effective oil-fired central heating system ensures that the house provides very comfortable accommodation regardless of the weather.
20 Dec, 27 Dec, 3 Jan
- The house comfortably sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms - 2 kingsize and 1 twin. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower. Additionally a family bathroom provides bath and shower facilities. A baby's travel cot and high chair are available.
- The public areas consist of a lounge with TV and DVD player, dining room, a small sun lounge, fully equipped dining kitchen including cooker, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- An adjacent utility area houses washer/dryer, hanging space for coats and jackets and rack for shoes.
- A separate large shed suitable for bikes, golf equipment etc.
- The bungalow is surrounded by an enclosed garden which has a large garden bench and a picnic table. Also has a rotary clothesline.
Changeover day is Saturday.
- Iona is a small Inner Hebridean island and is known for its tranquillity and natural beauty. The island is approx 3 miles long and 1 mile wide.
- The house is situated in a lovely position with magnificent sea views looking across to the Isle of Mull. It is also within walking distance of the village store, school and hall. The house is only 10 minutes walking distance to the abbey.
- There are two hotels and one pub which are opened from March to October.
- There is a golf course on the island which is maintained by the sheep!!!
- O2 mobile phones work well at the house.
The house is available from 4pm and should be vacated by 10am.