50 Main Street,
Sleeps: 4 (+1 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £260 - £295 pw.
High season £360 - £480 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDaisy Nook is a cosy, traditional cottage with a wood burning stove. It is nestled in the heart of Addingham village, on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales - the perfect place to unwind and relax. The cottage is a short drive from the magnificent Bolton Abbey; the historic market town of Skipton and the Victorian Spa towns of Ilkley and Harrogate.
2 Jul, 9 Jul, 16 Jul, 23 Jul, 30 Jul
The area has a great deal to offer and many places of interest to visit. These include the historic cities of Ripon and York; Harlow Carr Gardens; the Brontes' home place at Haworth; steam railways for enthusiasts and scenic walks on the Dales Way, the Yorkshire Moors or the surrounding area. Fishing, horse riding and golf are available locally. Addingham has traditional village shops and, for evenings out, there are award winning eateries and five local taverns.
- The cottage sleeps up to 4/5 people in a double room, a twin room (or a double bed on request), and there is space for a folding bed.
- Bedding, bed linen and towels provided.
- Full gas central heating with instant hot water.
- Initial logs provided, thereafter they can be bought locally.
- Convenient parking.
- Please note: this is non-smoking accommodation.
- A lounge with a wood burning stove, dining table and chairs.
- A fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and fridge/freezer.
- A bathroom with a shower over the bath, washbasin and toilet.
- Twin room.
- Walk through room which can accommodate a folding bed and leads to the second floor.
- A character attic double bedroom (photo on right).