33 The Green,
Sleeps: 6: 4 +2 on Double sofabed.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 pw.
High season £455 pw.
3 and 4 nights breaks available from £300.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jayne Cook
Tel: 01522 730636 or 07747893465
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Dairy Barn is a beautifully newly converted, Grade 2 former milking parlour and granary dating from 1850 Situated in the traditional, idyllic village of Ingham. 8 miles north of Lincoln close to Lincolnshire Showground. We welcome families, couples, individuals, visiting the area for pleasure or business at any time of the year. Short breaks, weekends and week long breaks catered for. NB This is a non smoking property and sorry we cannot accept pets.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May
Accommodation for up to six people
- This well-equipped accommodation gives you high quality fixtures and fittings combined with original building fabric which creates an atmosphere which is both luxurious and relaxing homely feel.
- Solid oak flooring throughout the ground floor.
- Large open plan luxury kitchen, dining area, lounge (with double sofabed).
- Utility and shower room.
- Two luxury queen size bedrooms (twin beds are available) both with en-suite shower rooms.
- Egyptian bedding, towels, dressing gowns and complimentary overnight toiletries.
- On your arrival we offer you a complementary basket of local produce to welcome you. You will find a small selection of essential items to make your stay as relaxing as possible.
- Standing within the owners' boundary, with its own private courtyard, the property is finished to a high standard incorporating old and contemporary features resulting in a light and spacious holiday let with plenty of space to relax and unwind.
- The Dairy Barn gives you an excellent base to explore the county and is within easy reach of many local attractions in Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire.
- Situated in the centre of the idyllic north Lincolnshire village of Ingham it offers - within walking distance - a choice of two typical country pubs which serve locally brewed beers, and award winning home cooked food at the Inn on the Green which is a main Listing in the Good Pub Guide - Recommended 2007/08/09/10. A general store, playing field Children's play park, a traditional village green which is the second largest in Lincolnshire and a choice of walks over open countryside.