Sorry no pets.
Prices Range: see 52 wk Calendar (discounts offered to couples).
For further details please contact:
Frances and Geoff Corbishley
Tel: 01334 655875
Mobile: 07817 202113
Reload this mapDairy Cottage is detached and surrounded by its own garden. It is situated on the outskirts of historic St Andrews, in a peaceful, idyllic position, within the grounds of the Dukes golf course an 18 hole heathland course, opened in 1995 as a compliment to the coastal courses surrounding St Andrews. The cottage is also adjacent to the picturesque Craigtoun Country Park, a great place for families to spend the day.
- The cottage was renovated in 2010 and offers the flexibility of two twin and one double or two double and one twin. One double bedroom benefits from the addition of an ensuite wet room. There is also a modern bathroom, with over bath shower; a cosy lounge with flat screen TV, DVD and woodburning stove.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and a good size, with a range cooker, dining table and plenty of storage space.
- Wifi internet access is available throughout the cottage.
- Outside is a garage, where golf clubs can be stored and a good sized garden offering stunning views across St Andrews Bay, Tentsmuir Forest and the Angus coast line.
- St Andrews is only a mile away and on sunny days there is a pleasant country walk that goes right to the centre of the town. In the town you will find plenty of restaurants and coffee shops; the famous old course golf club, the amazing west sands beach and the ruins of the castle and cathedral.
- A number of beaches and golf courses are accessible in the local area.
- It is only a short drive to the picturesque East Neuk fishing villages, such as Anstruther and Crail and the city of Dundee with various museums and the Discovery ship, are only a half hour drive away.
- Edinburgh, Scotland's famous capital city, can be accessed by either car or train within an hour.