Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £350 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Frances and Geoff Corbishley
Tel: 01334 655875
Mobile: 07817 202113
Reload this mapDairy Cottage is situated on the outskirts of historic St Andrews, on a quiet no through road and only a minutes walk from the Duke's golf course and Craigtoun Country Park. It is detached and surrounded by garden on three sides.
- The cottage is newly renovated and offers two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom, with over bath shower, a dining room, a lounge with flat screen TV, DVD and woodburning stove.
- The kitchen is a good size with a range cooker, breakfast table and plenty of cupboard space.
- Wifi internet access is available throughout the cottage.
- Outside is a garage, where golf clubs can be stored and a good sized garden offering stunning views across St Andrews Bay, Tentsmuir Forest and the Angus coast line.
- St Andrews is only a mile away and on sunny days there is a pleasant country walk that goes right to the centre of the town. In the town you will find plenty of restaurants and coffee shops; the famous old course golf club, the amazing west sands beach and the ruins of the castle and cathedral.
- A number of beaches and golf courses are accessible in the local area.
- It is only a short drive to the picturesque East Neuk fishing villages, such as Anstruther and Crail and the city of Dundee with various museums and the Discovery ship, are only a half hour drive away.
- Edinburgh, Scotland's famous capital city, can be accessed by either car or train within an hour.