Sorry no pets.
Price: £220 - £320 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Robert Williams
Tel: 01539 562798
Reload this mapA delightful 17th century cottage, just for two. Tucked away in the peaceful hamlet of Whasset which is an ideal centre for exploring being within quick and easy reach of the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales, and next to the Arnside /Silverdale Area of Outstanding Beauty. Leighton Moss RSPB reserve is just 15 minuets away, making it perfect for birdwatchers walkers and tourists. Free WiFi.
Photo below: Sunset on the Kent Estuary
- Double bedroom with exposed beams, all pillows, duvets and bed linen are included.
- Lounge with coal effect gas fire, flat screen television and lounge suite. A plentiful supply of books and guides.
- Kitchen diner with pine table, Welsh dresser, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric hob and single oven, toaster, and ironing facilities.
- Bathroom with three piece suite / shower over bath., ample bath and hand towels are provided.
- Garden furniture and views over to Farlton Knott at the rear.
- No charge for gas/electricity.
- Parking for one car.
- Sorry no pets.
- Whasset not far from pubs, restaurants, and shops.
- For those wanting a peaceful holiday it is the place to stay.
- Whasset is just 15 mins from Jt. 35 of the M6 making it very easy to reach.
- There is bus service to Keswick and Lancaster, with connections to local services.
- Only two miles from the Kent estuary where you can dine at the local pubs and restaurants and watch the breath taking sun sets.