Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 3 star.
Price range: £200 - £315 pw.
For further details please contact:
Philip and Denise Niven
Tel: 01957 755255
Reload this mapWelcome to Da Barn
Da Barn is situated in the Westing, on the west side of Unst, Britain's most northerly island. Da Barn offers fully equipped, warm and comfortable self contained accommodation within the peaceful surroundings of the Westing, as well as stunning uninterupted views along the west coast of Unst and across to the island of Yell. Seals and otters can also be seen along the shoreline.
Accommodation and Facilities:
- Unst is a haven for those with a keen interest in Archaeology, Geology, Botany, Bird Watching, Wildlife, Flora and Fauna, as well as coastal walking and fishing.
- There are are also numerous sandy beaches to explore from Skaw in the north of Unst to the Easting and Lund in the Westing.
- Hermaness Nature Reserve, home to breeding colonies of puffins, great skuas, guillemots and many other species of birds, is in the north end of the island.
- Other activities include The Hermaness Visitor Centre in Burrafirth, The Unst Heritage Centre and Boat Haven in Haroldswick, Unst Leisure Centre in Baltasound and Muness Castle in Muness.
- If you are interested in exploring any of the treasures that Unst has to offer or just plain peace and quiet then Da Barn is an ideal base for your holiday.
Arrival 2.00 pm
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom (w.c, sink and shower unit).
- Kitchen/diner with electric cooker, washing machine, microwave, fridge, toaster and radio. Table and chairs.
- Sitting Room with TV (with Freeview) video/dvd player, selection of topical books.
- Oil fired central heating, (thermostatically controlled radiators) in all rooms.
- All electricity, bedding and linen is included in the price.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
Departure 10.00 am