Sorry no pets.
Price range £260 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01766 512199
Reload this mapCysgod-y-Graig is a traditional stone built cottage situated between two popular rock-climbing cliffs near the village of Tremadog, within Snowdonia National Park. Snowdon, and its neighbouring peaks, are easily accessible, as are the beaches and coastline of Cardigan Bay and the Lleyn Peninsula. The town of Porthmadog, with its picturesque harbour, Ffestiniog Railway station, shops and supermarkets, is 2 miles away.
- The cottage, with its ample parking, is ideally located for either activity holidays (local advice given) or leisure breaks.
- The golf clubs of Porthmadog, Harlech and Criccieth are all nearby as are the castles of Harlech, Criccieth and Caernarfon, set in spectacular locations.
- Borth-y-Gest, Black Rock Sands, where it is possible to drive onto the beach, and Criccieth are the nearest beaches to this location.
- The mountain biking centre of Coed-y-Brenin is 17 miles away.
- The picturesque village of Beddgelert is 5miles and this takes you further into the Park towards Snowdon and the spectacular scenery it has to offer.
This is a non smoking property.
- The cottage consists of two bedrooms, 1 double and a large twin-bedded room.
- Bed linen is provided but you are required to provide your own towels.
- The shower room, with toilet, is upstairs.
- Downstairs is large and open-plan with lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
- The kitchen is well equipped and includes a microwave, washing machine and ironing facilities.
- Adjoining the lounge is a pool table area for guests' use.
- Central heating and electricity are included.
Children under 10years of age, or pets are not accepted.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm all bookings.