Sorry no pets.
Price range: £273 - £588.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Louise Cannon
Tel: 01494 563228
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCyfiau Bach is a luxury converted stone barn on the outskirts of Devil's Bridge. The barn sits in a peaceful, secluded spot in the beautiful Rheidol Valley. The narrow gauge steam railway, the famous waterfalls, The Hafod Arms Hotel and village shops are only a walk away. The many available activities range from sightseeing, walking and bird spotting (red kites often soar above) to the coastal attractions of Aberystwyth some 10 miles away.
20 Sep, 27 Sep
The property has been converted to a high standard in a modern, contemporary style. The interior is on several levels with exposed beams and stone walls in the main living areas. The large lounge/diner has a wood burning stove, oak floor and quality furnishings. Freesat, 32" LCD television, DVD and CD player, selection of books, OS maps, games and jigsaws are provided.
Outside there is seating for dining on the terraced front garden and there is a large decked area to the rear of the property plus a barbecue stand. There are delightful views to the distant mountains from the property. There is ample parking on site.
- The kitchen is fully equipped, with an electric cooker, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and full size freezer. There is also a washer-dryer.
- Cyfiau Bach sleeps six in three bedrooms (two with double beds, one with two single beds). The main bedroom has a full ensuite shower room. There is restricted headroom to one bedroom and entrance.
- The main bathroom has a bath plus showering facilities.
- The tiled areas have underfloor heating in winter months and other areas have electric storage or Dimplex heaters.
- We have a no smoking policy within the building and the barn may not be suitable for young children. Because of sheep in adjacent fields we cannot accept pets.
- Broadband available on request.
- Towels, linen and electricity included.
- Water is from a natural spring, supplemented by a borehole.