Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
WTB: 3 Stars.
Low: £160 - £200 pw.
High: £220 - £310 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01982 570324
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCwm Edw, situated in beautiful, unspoilt Mid Wales countryside has wonderful walks and lovely places to visit in every direction.
29 Oct, 5 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov
With quiet roads and little traffic it is easy to visit such fascinating places as Hay-on-Wye, Llandrindod Wells, the Elan Valley, Offas Dyke and further afield, the Brecon Beacons and the beautiful Welsh Coast.
Cwm Edw is a cosy, comfortable first floor apartment converted from the granary of a former Drovers Pub - a busy staging post on the Drovers route from Tregaron to London in the Nineteenth Century.
Outside there is the apartment's own sunny balcony with a stunning view of fields and trees and steps down to a pretty garden leading to the banks of the beautiful River Edw. The river is a haven for wildlife and is a designated Site of Special Scientific Interest. There is a wildlife pond and access to 10 acres of fields and woodland.
- It has double and twin bedrooms and an open-plan living room with dining and kitchen areas. There is a wood-burning stove, TV, DVD and CD players.
- Free WiFi access.
- The bathroom has a bath and shower.
- The apartment is beautifully furnished and extremely well equipped with everything you could possibly need!
- All towels and bedding are provided and lots of unexpected extras. Also free wood for the wood stove.
- Also many books, local maps and brochures - and if needed, a high chair, cot and toys for children.