Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
WTB: 3 Stars.
Low: £160 - £200 pw.
High: £220 - £310 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01982 570324
Reload this mapCwm Edw, situated in beautiful, unspoilt Mid Wales countryside has wonderful walks and lovely places to visit in every direction.
With quiet roads and little traffic it is easy to visit such fascinating places as Hay-on-Wye, Llandrindod Wells, the Elan Valley, Offas Dyke and further afield, the Brecon Beacons and the beautiful Welsh Coast.
Cwm Edw is a cosy, comfortable first floor apartment converted from the granary of a former Drovers Pub - a busy staging post on the Drovers route from Tregaron to London in the Nineteenth Century.
Outside there is the apartment's own sunny balcony with a stunning view of fields and trees and steps down to a pretty garden leading to the banks of the beautiful River Edw. The river is a haven for wildlife and is a designated Site of Special Scientific Interest. There is a wildlife pond and access to 10 acres of fields and woodland.
- It has double and twin bedrooms and an open-plan living room with dining and kitchen areas. There is a wood-burning stove, TV, DVD and CD players.
- Free WiFi access.
- The bathroom has a bath and shower.
- The apartment is beautifully furnished and extremely well equipped with everything you could possibly need!
- All towels and bedding are provided and lots of unexpected extras. Also free wood for the wood stove.
- Also many books, local maps and brochures - and if needed, a high chair, cot and toys for children.