CUMBERWELL COUNTRY COTTAGES
Great Cumberwell Farm,
Sleeps: up to 8.
Total capacity 32.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £200 - £600 pw.
High season £375 - £1150 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01225 869230
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapYou can sample Country life, Town life and City life all from your stay at Cumberwell Country Cottages situated on Great Cumberwell Farm in the peaceful Wiltshire Countryside on the outskirts of an area of outstanding natural beauty. The 18th Century natural stone tythe barn near to the farmhouse has been converted to the highest standard into 7 unique, luxury, self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom self-catering cottages which provide an idyllic setting for your stay. Much of the original character of the building had been maintained with wooded beams, along with modern furnishings for your convenience and comfort.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
Cottages / Facilities:
- Quiet, rural location set back from the main road.
- Spacious Bedrooms and Living Areas with dining tables.
- Fully equipped kitchens including Microwave, George Foreman.
- Under floor Heating downstairs in all Cottages.
- En-suite facilities in all bedrooms and heated towel rails.
- Double (King Size) or Twin Beds in all Bedrooms - sofa beds available.
- Individual Patios plus front and rear access.
- LCD Televisions with freeveiw in all living areas and bedrooms.
- Garden Furniture and BBQ's provided so you can relax and enjoy the surroundings.
- All Towels, Linen, Heating and Electricity included in Rent.
- Saxon Town of Bradford-on-Avon, with local shops, numerous pubs, restaurants and supermarket.
- Many well-known, scenic villages and towns such as Lacock, Castle Combe, Malmesbury and Devizes.
- 5 miles from historic Roman City of Bath.
- NEW Thermae Bath Spa for all your relaxation needs.
- Within an hour of Stonehenge, Avebury, Silbury Hill.
- Kennet and Avon Canal ideal for Walking, Cycling, Boating or Fishing. Bike Hire and Boat Hire details available.
- Historic houses and castles including Longleat, Stourhead and Bowood.
- Many National Trust Properties and Picturesque Gardens including Dyrham Park, Corsham Court and Lacock Abbey.
- Cumberwell Park Golf Club on site.