424 Lymington Road, Highcliffe, Nr Christchurch,
Dorset, BH23 5HF
Flat 2: 2 bedrooms,sleeps 3.
Flat 3: 1 bedroom, sleeps 2.
Flat 4: 1 bedroom, sleeps 2.
Flat 2: Price range: £316 - £485 pw.
Flat 3: Price range: £238 - £320 pw.
Flat 4: Price range: £218 - £299 pw.
A small dog by prior arrangement (£7 pw charge).
Children minimum age 5 yrs.
For further details please contact:
Mr Paul Williamson
Tel: 01425 280275
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapClose to the New Forest and a few hundred yards from the sea, Cumberland Lodge is an excellent base for holidays in this lovely area. Three ground-floor apartments are available for holiday lets: clean, comfortable and spacious, fully self-contained and each with an allocated parking space.
29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec, 20 Dec, 27 Dec
- All apartments are inspected by Visit England and accredited as Dorset Approved Visitor Accommodation.
- Flat 2: Lounge-diner, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom (shower over bath).
- Flat 3: Lounge, kitchen-diner, bedroom, bathroom (shower over bath).
- Flat 4: Lounge-diner, kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
- Weekly bookings.
- Children accepted, minimum age 5 years.
- All apartments on the ground floor and with separate entrances.
- Night storage heating for early and late season.
- You can leave the car parked! Wide selection of local shops within 5 minutes walk, including a convenience store open for extended hours.
- Bus stop within 50 yards: bus route goes via Barton-on-Sea and Milford-on-Sea to Lymington; change there for Brockenhurst and Lyndhurst (New Forest). In the other direction, travel to Christchurch and on to Bournemouth.
- Enjoy spectacular coastal walks from Highcliffe to Mudeford.
Christchurch 4 miles
- Saturday to Saturday bookings.
- Children accepted, minimum age 5 yrs.
- A small dog by prior arrangement (£7 pw).
- Off road parking.
- 600 yards from the sea.
- Adjacent to the local shops, take-aways, cafes, launderette.
Mudeford 2 miles
Lymington 8 miles
New Forest 5 miles