Sleeps: 4 + campbed.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 pw.
Mid season £550 pw.
High season £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Stella and John Kemp
Tel: 01798 831302
or: 07798 875010
Reload this mapCulver Cottage, a secluded cottage set in the heart of Amberley, is hidden up a twitten winding through neighbours' gardens.
Features and Facilities:
- The cottage is at the highest point of the village with superb views of the South Downs.
- There are two patios, one with small ornamental pond on the east for breakfast and one on the west with barbecue for long summer evenings.
- Beyond is the garden with lawns and flower borders.
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Open fire
- Enclosed garden
- Golf nearby
- Pub nearby
- Children welcome
- Euros accepted
- Amberley is one of the most picturesque villages in Sussex, with thatched cottages, flower covered stone walls, Norman church and castle, Wildbrooks water meadows.
- There are many beautiful walks, along the South Downs Way, across the Wildbrooks or by the river.
- Amberely has a wonderful shop, tea garden, and the Sportsman Pub good food - walking distance.
- Amberley Castle, now a luxury hotel, has a fine restaurant.
- Two miles away by footpath are the Bridge Inn, the Boathouse restaurant, and Amberley Working Museum.
- A mile on is the George and Dragon, the second oldest pub in the country.
- Amberley is close to West Sussex Golf Course, Goodwood and Fontwell Racecourses, Chichester and Worthing theatres, Parham Elizabethan house, Southdowns Gliding club, the sand dunes and beaches at Littlehampton and Climping and the Castle and antique shops in Arundel.