Pets by arrangement (£10 per pet).
STB: 3 Stars.
Low: £160 - £200 pw.
High: £260 - £340 pw.
Short breaks of a minimum of 2 nights: £45 per night.
For further information please contact:
Mrs Evelyn M. Taylor,
Buschweide, Pitkeathly Wells Road,
Bridge of Earn, Perth PH2 9HA
Tel: 01738 812862
Reload this mapThe Seatown, Cullen, is an attractive conservation village with a small harbour. 88 Seatown is a typical seatown fisherman's cottage which has been refurbished in a tasteful manner.
Cullen Bay has a beautiful beach of golden sand and is a mere five minute walk from 88 Seatown. Cullen offers a wide range of facilities: an 18 hole golf course, bowling green, coastal walks and angling from the pier. There are a number of shops within walking distance.
The property consists of:
This is an ideal property for a weekend break at a very reasonable cost for two nights. The weekend breaks are available during January, February, November and December subject to weekly bookings.
- A living room, kitchen, bathroom with both bath and shower, and a double bed in the double bedroom. A small attic bedroom may suit children.
- Everything is electric with night storage type central heating radiators (plus a coal fire if required although sticks and coal are not included in the price).
- In addition to the fridge and cooker/oven, there is: automatic washing machine, hot water heater, a colour TV, DVD player, a microwave oven and outside drying facilities.
- Linen, towels and electricity included in the price.
- Parking at front of cottage.