Photo: Apartment is situated on ground floor, with living room in the turret.
Sleeps: 4 / 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £315 pw.
Mid season £370 pw.
High season £440 pw (Jul & Aug only).
Xmas and New Year £455 pw.
15% discount for second week booked.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elaine Burns
Tel: 01309 691892
Mr Alan Dick
Tel: 01475 674473
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFindhorn village is an idyllic and peaceful haven on the Moray Firth coast. The bay at Findhorn is ideal for the watersport enthusiast. There is a nature reserve (of special interest to ornithologists), the forest at Culbin Sands where wildlife abounds and miles of unspoilt sandy beach along the coast.
26 Apr, 10 May, 17 May
21 Culbin Sands is a ground floor apartment which boasts panoramic views to the North across the sand dunes to the Moray Firth (see photo) and beyond to the mountains of Sutherland. The accommodation is comfortable and tastefully furnished and equipped for self-catering.
The apartment provides:
- 2 bedrooms: Master bedroom with ensuite, and a second room with twin beds. (A reduction in price can be given if only some of these beds are required).
- Use of a double sofabed, a single foldaway bed, and a cot are all available. (There is an additional charge for supplying sheets etc for these beds).
- Family bathroom with shower.
- Large modern and well equipped kitchen and living room combined with breathtaking views over the sand dunes and sea.
- Electricity, heating, WiFi, bed linen and towels included in the price.
- Findhorn is well served by a local shop and post office, tea rooms, pubs and hotel etc.
- The nearest town is Forres (5 miles away), and the county town is Elgin (15 miles away).
- Inverness which is the Highland capital is 30 miles to the west.
- Local attractions include whisky distilleries, Brodie and Cawdor castles, and for those interested in outdoor pursuits there are golf courses, forest walks, and dolphin watching.