12 Culbert Street,
Cot available on request.
Well behaved pets welcome.
Price range: £230 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lynn Atkinson
Tel: 01224 743850
Reload this mapOur cottage is a two bedroom cottage situated in the conservation area of Portsoy on the Moray Firth coast of Scotland. It is only 2 minutes walk from the historic harbour and close to shops and amenities. It sleeps 4 and is comfortably furnished. There is a lovely sheltered south facing garden with a patio and lawn. The cottage is available from Easter until October.
Accommodation consists of:
The surrounding area has many attractions such as rugged coastline, cliff top walks and sandy beaches. There are golf courses nearby and many castles in the area. Visit the marine aquarium in the nearby town of Macduff or follow the 'Whisky Trail' and take a tour of famous whisky distilleries. These are but a few!
- A lounge with adjoining dining area and a well equipped kitchen on the ground floor.
- On the first floor there is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a recently installed bathroom with bath and shower.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided.
- Facilities include Freesat TV, DVD player, CD player, washing machine, microwave, electric heating.
- A cot is available on request.