Galloway House Estate, Home Farm, Garlieston,
Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, DG8 8HF
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Children accepted aged 12+.
Low season: £580 pw.
High season: £895 pw.
For further details please contact:
- See our Facebook page
Tel: 01988 600 694
Fax: 01988 600 695
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCruggleton Lodge is a carefully and lovingly restored cottage on Galloway House Estate dating from 1840. It sits in a clearing in a wood on a cliff top with uninterupted views of the sea in front and a C13th ruined castle to the south.
- It is a remote, stylish, coastal escape, wild outside and cosy inside.
- There is a beautiful mile long walk along the coast to a sandy beach.
- Outside there is a wood-fired hot tub so you can enjoy the clifftop sea view in the day or gaze at the stars at night.
- 1 gorgeous double bedroom with a lit-bateau bed and a window looking out to sea.
- 1 twin bedroom with french doors and balcony overlooking fields, sea and a ruined C13th castle.
- 1 bathroom with double ended bath with shower attachment.
- A spacious and stylish sitting room with woodburning fire, cosy chairs and a desk.
- The kitchen is unfitted and gadget free with a new Aga, dishwasher, a table to seat 6 and stunning sea views.
- Solid oak flooring throughout.
- Free WiFi available.
- Outside there is a walled, paved area for sitting and eating out in.
- Home baking available to order and delivered to your door.