CRUD Y WENNOL and
CRUD Y WERIN
Crud Y Werin sleeps 4 (+ 1 on folding bed)
Crud Y Wennol sleeps 2 + 2 (sofabed).
Cot available on request.
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £150 - £325 pw.
Mid season: £240 - £425 pw.
High season: £300 - £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01678 530247 or 07729886379
Nesting into the hillside with breathtaking views across open countryside, Crud Y Werin and its sister cottage next door, Crud Y Wennol have both been carefully converted from a former stone and slate longhouse barn, completed in 2010. Many of the original beams and features have been retained and restored, and some delightful modern twists have also been introduced to create a lovely balance of old and new in harmony.
Crud Y Werin
Crud Y Wennol
- Crud Y Werin downstairs is split into 2 spaces.
- The well-equipped stylish kitchen and dining area is airy and light with plenty of space and serves as the main living area. This has seating and a flat screen tv with dvd.
- There is also a separate sitting room with oak flooring and comfy sofas also with a TV/DVD.
- This cottage has 2 bedrooms, a double bedroom with lovely ensuite bathroom and flat screen tv and a twin bedroom.
- The cottage has a really splendid open plan well equipped kitchen/dining room with doors leading to the rear garden which is fenced, gated and floodlit and which has furniture and a barbecue.
- Crud Y Wennol is a cosy, one bedroomed cottage, with a kitchen/diner / living room; ensuite bathroom with a shower above the bath.
- TV /DVD in the living room and bedroom.
- Enclosed garden, garden furniture and barbecue.
- These stunning cottages are part of a 150 acre farm with sheep and Welsh Black cattle. The field below the cottages is available for children to play in all year except lambing time, when guests can see lambing taking place at first hand.
- There are walks from the door of the cottages up the mountain to a private lake. From here the views are simply stunning and it is recommended to take a picnic.
- There is a nearby pub serving lovely home cooking, which is only a couple of minutes away by car.
- The cottages are less than 10 minutes by car from Bala, where all kinds of activities and attractions abound.
- Bala Lake, the largest natural lake in Wales attracts visitors of all ages with its tranquil serenity and its fantastic scenery. Sailing, raft building, canoeing and fishing are just a few of the activities available at Bala Lake.
- The National White Water Centre, Canolfan Tryweryn is only minutes away.