CROWS NEST COTTAGE
7 Racecourse View,
One small well behaved dog with own bed.
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
Low season £395 - £500 pw.
High season £580 - £695 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 023 8028 3046
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Crows Nest Cottage with its fantastic views of the forest, is one of the prettiest Victorian cottages in Lyndhurst in the heart of the New Forest. The open forest is just a few strides away, where ponies and foals graze along with donkeys and cattle. It's just five minutes walk to the village centre with its wide choice of shops, cafes, inns & restaurants.
15 Mar, 22 Mar
Photo: View from the cottage
Crows Nest Cottage has been refurbished throughout to a high standard and furnished in a contemporary style.
- The oak- beamed living room has a large open fireplace with comfortable seating, TV, DVD & CD.
- The dining room has seating for four.
- The modern kitchen with dual fuel range cooker is fully equipped. A welcome pack is provided including freshly baked bread, milk, butter, orange juice, basket of logs.
- The modern bathroom has a bath/shower.
- The cottage is centrally heated.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Upstairs is a double bedroom with wonderful views over the forest; wake up early and see the sun rise over the Racecourse where mares feed their foals in the morning sunshine.
- The second bedroom has twin beds and fitted wardrobe.
The New Forest is ideal for walking, cycling, horse riding, bird watching or just sitting, relaxing in glorious peace. Four golf courses are within 3 miles of the Cottage.
- Sit and enjoy a glass of wine on the patio at the front of the cottage, watching ponies doze in the evening sun.
- Barbecue is provided.
- Secure area for bikes.
Close by is the pretty village of Beaulieu and National Motor Museum, historical Buckler's Hard. Beautiful Exbury Gardens is famous for its beautiful plants. Lymington has a traditional street market on Saturday and quay.
Take a day trip to: Isle of Wight via Lymington, see historical Winchester, Stone Henge or Salisbury cathedral.