CROFT COTTAGES ON THE COAST
254 Whitepark Rd,
Photo1: Newcroft Cottage
Photo2: Croft Cottage
Newcroft Cottage sleeps 5.
Croft Traditional Cottage sleeps 6.
Total Capacity 11 + cots.
Pets welcome at Croft Traditional Cottage.
Northern Ireland Tourist Board: 5 Star.
Short Breaks from £190.
Low Season: £375 pw.
Mid Season: £490 pw.
High Season: £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 028 2073 1766
Mobile: 07773 87 33 58
Reload this mapRecently Northern Ireland was tipped by the Lonely Planet travel guide as one of the "must-see" countries to visit, featuring in the publication's "Go List" of hot destinations. The scenic Antrim Coastline has been ranked the fifth most beautiful spot in the world.
Croft Cottages luxury 5-star Northern Ireland Tourist Board Approved self-catering accommodation for business or leisure within one of the most stunning and varied coastlines in Ireland. Situated in their own private grounds and offering privacy and an abundance of outside space to enjoy. The cottages have the benefit of a wonderful location being situated just 2 miles from 'The Giant's Causeway' World Heritage Site and Bushmills village, the home of the world's oldest licensed distillery. Close to Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge and only a short drive to visit the Capital City of Belfast and the historic walled City of Derry. Visitors will have easy access to both airports and ferry ports with uncluttered roads.
NEWCROFT COTTAGE (Lounge and bedroom shown above)
- See Noticeboard for Reviews.
- Both cottages have Broadband WiFi Access.
- Ideally located on the scenic Antrim Coast Road between the world famous Giant's Causeway and the awe-inspiring Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, Croft Cottages makes an ideal base for guests visiting the North Coast, rich in culture and heritage and offering something for everyone.
- The coastline hosts many historic castles including Dunluce, Dunseverick, Kenbane and Carrickfergus.
- Enjoy an exhilarating walk along the cliff path from the Giant's Causeway to Dunseverick Castle or walk on the long sandy beaches and experience the truly spectacular scenery.
- For golfers the North Coast golf courses are known throughout the world as being some of the finest available including the magnificent Royal Portrush championship course.
- Sea excursions can be arranged along the spectacular rocky coastline or a visit to Rathlin Island to see Northern Ireland's largest bird sanctuary.
- A visit to Old Bushmills Whiskey Distillery is a must. (The oldest licensed distillery in the world).
- You may be visiting Ireland for the first time, you may be visiting with friends and family or perhaps you are tracing your Irish Roots - whatever the reason we at Croft Cottages are here to help make it a memorable occasion and leave you with some lasting memories of your holiday here in Ireland.
CROFT COTTAGE (Lounge and bedroom shown above)
- Newcroft is the latest addition to Croft Cottages and sleeps 4/5 people.
- With its sister cottage 'Croft' next door larger groups can be accommodated.
- It is 5-star NITB classification and has two bedrooms, 1 with en-suite facilities.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher etc.
- TV & DVD in every bedroom.
- The lounge/dining room overlooks the spacious garden and has beautiful views of the rolling hills beyond.
- Every room in the cottage is 'A room with a view'.
AVAILABLE FOR BOTH COTTAGES
- Three bedrooms with bedlinen provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen/sun room, separate dining room and lounge.
- Oil-fired central heating and coal/turf fire.
- Bathroom - towels provided.
- Widescreen TV, DVD, VCR, children's videos / games / books.
- Cots and High Chair available.
- Private secure parking.
- Security alarm system.
- Laundry facilities.
- Pets Welcome.
- Broadband WiFi Access.
- Cots and high chair available on request.
- Patio with garden furniture and gas barbecue.
- 14ft trampoline and mini soccer training net.
- Approximately a half acre of grass garden for ball games and kite flying.
- A few free range chickens for the children to feed and lift the eggs.
- Private secure off road parking.
- Bikers Welcome - Secure parking.
- Security Alarm system.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Laundry facilities.