Sorry no pets.
Prices: £265 - £325 pw.
Short breaks: from £165 for 3 nights.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is Friday but we can be flexible in quiet times.
For further details please contact:
Judi and Rob Woods
Tel: 01584 891264
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCroft Cottage nestles in the South Shropshire hills on the borders of Herefordshire and Worcestershire approximately 6 miles from Ludlow, 5 miles from Cleobury Mortimer, and 4 miles from Tenbury Wells. This detached cottage is ideally suited for couples seeking a tranquil location yet within easy reach of a wide range of attractions.
18 Oct, 25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov
- The cottage comprises a sitting room with dining area, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- The sitting room has a wood burning stove and is comfortably furnished with a two seater sofa, dining table and chairs, TV, DVD player, radio/CD plus a well stocked bookcase and a selection of CDs and DVDs.
- There is a galley kitchen with a 2 ring electric hob, microwave, toaster, fridge, compact 'fridge-top' oven & grill, plus the usual pots, pans, crockery and cutlery.
- The bedroom has French doors opening onto the patio (perfect for sunny breakfasts or evening barbecues).
- The bathroom has a bath with electric shower over, shaver point and heated towel rail.
- All rooms have individually controlled electric panel (not night storage) heaters.
- Bed linen, towels, electricity and a basket of logs are included in the tariff.
- The cottage is single storey with no internal steps. There is one external step leading to the entrance door and one step from the French doors to the patio.
- It has its own private entrance drive and a sizeable garden area which includes a small patio and parking, all separate from our own home nearby.
- There is also covered parking ideal for bicycles, motorbikes or your car.
- Croft Cottage is well situated for exploring the Shropshire Hills and surrounding countryside of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and the Welsh Marches.
- This is great walking country, indeed there are several footpaths just yards from the door.
- Some of the attractions within easy reach include: Historic Ludlow's castle and medieval streets; Leominster's priory and antique shops; Hereford's cathedral housing the Mappa Mundi; Ironbridge's industrial heritage museum; National Trust properties and many wonderful gardens.