Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 3 Star.
Price range: £300 - £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Dr Jane Young
Tel: 01434 682220
Mobile: 07761 826656
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapDescribed by guests as a 'petit bijou' this 200 year old former smithy has been refurbished to a consistently high 3 star standard to provide 4 roomed one storey accommodation for 2 people. Although small it retains its essential beauty and character and is possibly the prettiest little traditional cottage on Skye. It is very comfortable and fully equipped to make your stay extra special. With fantastic views it is ideally located for touring the magical island of Skye.
27 Sep, 18 Oct
Crepigill Cottage has fantastic panoramic views from the large kitchen windows towards Ben Tianavaig near Portree and, in the distance, the magnificent peaks of the Black Cuillins. With minimal light pollution, on a clear night, there are expansive views of sunsets and the night sky.
- Located about 5 miles north of Portree, the island's capital, the cottage is ideal for touring Skye. It is one of a handful of houses in the crofting township of Crepigill and only a few minute's walk away from the historic St Columba's Isle at Loch Snizort.
- Crepigill is at the southern end of the Trotternish Peninsula where you will find the fabulous landscapes of the Storr and the Quiraing, and the port of Uig where ferries leave for day trips to the Outer Isles.
- Travelling westwards the atmospheric landscapes of the Waternish peninsula, Dunvegan Castle and the coral beaches, McLeods Tables and the lovely Loch Bracadale area are easily reached by car.
- Tourist information, books, games and jigsaw puzzles are provided for guests' use.
- The garden of the cottage is surrounded by common grazing land and we regret that no dogs are allowed. The cottage is strictly 'no smoking'.
- A convenient storage shed can be used for muddy boots or bicycle.
- With easy car parking and a public bus stop nearby, this comfortable, cosy, well-equipped and historic cottage makes a wonderful base for the magical island of Skye.
- Come and see for yourself - the cottage is a little gem.
- Bedroom with double bed
- Cosy sitting room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Good sized shower room
- Storage shed
- Private parking next to cottage
- Electricity, linen and towels included
- Free WiFi
- Garden with picnic bench