Sleeps: 2 - 4 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 4 Stars.
Bungalow: £345 - £515 pw.
Cottage: £295 - £515 pw.
Out of season short breaks available excluding Christmas and New Year.
For further details please contact:
Neil and Tina Lloyd-Jenkins
Tel: 01571 844448
Reload this mapOur high quality accommodation (graded 4 Stars by The Scottish Tourist Board) offers panoramic sea and mountain views and is situated up a private road, only five minutes stroll from the seashore. Our quiet hillside location is only 2 miles from the attractive fishing village of Lochinver that has all the shops restaurants and other facilities that you will need.
- Open plan living area with comfortable three-piece suite, TV, DVD, video and CD/cassette radio.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator/freezer and washing/drying machine.
- Double bedroom with 5' double bed and twin bedroom both with views to the hills and a small lochan.
- Bathroom with shower WC and washbasin.
- Outside table and chairs with stunning sea and mountain views.
The parish of Assynt offers some of the most spectacular scenery in the highlands with beautiful sandy beaches along its rugged rocky coastline. Loch and sea fishing can be enjoyed and the landscape offers a variety of wonderful walks for all abilities where the local wildlife can be admired. You will be amazed how easy it is to wind down and relax in this remote and unspoilt corner of northwest Scotland.
- Tastefully furnished lounge with a comfortable suite, TV, DVD, video CD player.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with Electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator/freezer and washing/drying machine.
- Bedroom with double or twin beds.
- En-suite shower room with WC and washbasin.
- Outside table and chairs at both ends of the property.