CREG NY BAA COTTAGE
Creg Ny Baa,
Nr Cupar / St. Andrews,
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Travel cot available.
Pets by arrangement and at an additional fee.
Tourist Board: 3 Star.
Low season £320 pw.
High season £375 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07946304674 or 01383880816
Reload this mapCreg-Ny-Baa is a characterful, two bedroomed, end-terraced, stone built cottage situated in the picturesque village of Freuchie in the heart of the Kingdom of Fife, nestling under the Lomond Hills.
- From Freuchie it is under an hour's drive to Edinburgh in the South or to Perth and Dundee in the North.
- It is about 30 minutes to St Andrews, the East Neuk of Fife and more than 50 golf courses, or to the towns of Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline.
- It is only 5 minutes away from the historic village of Falkland in one direction or the modern shopping facilities of Glenrothes in another.
The cottage is available all year round and short breaks are welcomed (minimum 3 nights).
- The cottage sleeps from 2 - 4 people comfortably with room for another 2 by way of an additional sofa bed in the living room for occasional use.
- There is a king size double bed in the main upstairs attic-bedroom and there are two single beds in the smaller bedroom.
- A child's travel cot is also available as are stair gates, a high-chair and a fire-guard.
- Duvets, pillows, bed linen and towels are all provided and included within the price.
- The cottage has gas central heating and a fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, tumble drier, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge-freezer and washing machine.
- All gas and electricity costs are included.
- There is a television and DVD player/recorder, a combi radio/tape/cd centre and a Playstation 2.
- A telephone is available on an honesty-box basis as is a broadband internet connection.
- The cottage has a south facing, private, rear garden and there is on-street parking to the front.
- Pets are welcome, but strictly by arrangement, and at a small additional charge.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Children are very welcome.