and SIENNA COTTAGE
Dumfries & Galloway
Cree Cottage sleeps 2 - 6, +cot.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Cree Cottage £300 - £515 pw.
Reduced price for 2 people.
For further details please contact:
Eileen & Bill Stewart
Tel: 01671 403341 or 07980 273238
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBook a luxurious cottage for your stay in Southern Scotland. Secluded and set in over 90 acres of glorious parkland in the grounds of Penninghame House and within a short walk from the banks of the River Cree the Cottages are an ideal base for exploring the surrounding area and it's attractions, or just relaxing. Cree Cottages are located just to the north of Newton Stewart in Dumfries and Galloway, southwest Scotland close by Galloway Forest Park.
23 May, 30 May, 13 Jun, 20 Jun, 27 Jun
- Cree Cottage can sleep 6, and is of a very high standard.
- One double room and one twin room on the first floor and one twin room on the ground floor together with the bathroom.
- A bright and fresh open plan lounge with Sky TV.
- Well fitted kitchen diner, electric range, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Separate utility room has a washer / dryer.
- The Garden room has wonderful views of the surrounding countryside and can be used as further sleeping accommodation.
- First Floor: Twin room now ensuite.
Deer may visit your garden, red squirrels are often seen around the estate where you can walk in the woods and by the River Cree which runs close by the cottage.
- Our recently refurbished Sienna Cottage sleeps 8 to 9 and is of equal standard to Cree Cottage and is now available for booking.
It is an ideal base for walking/driving or cycling in the Galloway Hills and around the local lochs and forest park. Wigtown National Book Town is a 20 minute drive away. Newton Stewart - a small market town is 5 minutes drive where a variety of shops and swimming pool are situated.