CREAG RUADH COTTAGE
Sleeps: 4 (+1 Foldaway bed).
Well behaved dogs welcome (max 2).
Low season £330 - £420 pw.
High season £500 pw.
(See availability calendar for Bank Holiday prices).
For further details please contact:
Rose and Allan Penfold
Tel: 01243 641895
Reload this mapEnjoying a magnificent setting, at the western end of Strathconon, one of the Highlands most scenic glens, and the setting for Grampian Television's A Glen for All Seasons, this cosy timber clad cottage is surrounded by majestic mountains and the tumbling waters of numerous waterfalls.
Whilst the cottage is isolated, and provides ideal accommodation for those seeking peace and relaxation, it is also centrally located within easy reach of the Highland Capital Inverness, and its airport (45 mins). Numerous other attractions across the Highland Region are also readily accessible.
The area is abound with wildlife and there are excellent opportunities for bird watching. Some of Scotland's finest fly fishing rivers are close by, permits being available locally. Whether it be a casual stroll, or a hike into the hills, there are endless opportunities for walkers.
The entire cottage has been refurbished to the owners high standard:
- Beamed sitting room with open fire, widescreen LCD satellite TV and DVD.
- Two bedrooms, one double and one twin, with additional foldaway bed if required.
- Dining room with rural view.
- Newly fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Small utility room with washer /dryer.
- Fitted bathroom with bath, electric shower (over bath), wc.
- Large fenced garden with furniture enjoying mountain views.
- Storage Heaters.
- Linen and towels provided.