Sorry, no pets.
Price range: £185 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Robert or Helen Perry
Tel: 01445 760227 (day time)
Tel: 07563 550208 (evenings)
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCreag Ruadh is a detached two bed-roomed bungalow located next to the petrol filling station within the village of Kinlochewe, amongst some of the most spectacular scenery in the Scottish Highlands.
3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 31 May
- The property is ideally situated for exploration of this part of the Scottish Highlands by car or on foot.
- Way marked walking trails are available within the Beinn Eighe Natural Nature reserve situated on the northern boundary of the village.
- More adventurous walkers and climbers will be spoilt for choice amongst the surrounding hills.
- Vast sandy beaches may be found, some of them off the beaten track.
- Bird watching, cycling and fishing are amongst other activities that can be enjoyed in this area.
- Boat trips are available from both the neighbouring settlements of Gairloch and Sheildaig within the summer season.
- A 9-hole golf course and indoor climbing wall are located at nearby Gairloch.
Kinlochewe village has a petrol filling station, a village store and post office, an hotel/restaurant and bar. The village also has three cafes. The butcher visits on Tuesday and Friday, the bank on Tuesday morning.
- The recently refurbished and refurnished accommodation comprises two twin bedrooms, a spacious living area with an open fireplace, bathroom with electric shower and a utility/drying room.
- The modern kitchen/dining is equipped with a fridge-freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave and electric oven with ceramic hob.
- A television and DVD player is located within the living area. Basic digital channels only are available but clients are welcome to bring their own Sky satellite card.
- The property is oil centrally heated with radiators. Central heating costs are included in the hire charge.
- There is a small charge for electricity used during your stay. Coal, logs and kindlers are not provided but are available locally.
- Linen and towels are provided without extra charge for the duration of your stay.
- A babies travel cot and high chair is available upon request. Linen is not provided for the cot.
- Private parking is available for two cars next to the bungalow.