Sorry no pets.
Price range £300 - £565 pw.
Short breaks available.
Please click on our Noticeboard for our current Special Offers
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01835 850356 or 07831266050
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSET IN THE HEART OF THE SCOTTISH BORDERS surrounded by beautiful countryside - CRAILING COTTAGE sits in the grounds of Crailing House - 4 miles from the historic towns of Jedburgh and 8 miles from Kelso.
10 Jan, 17 Jan, 24 Jan
- The self catering cottage has been refurbished by the new owners of the Estate to the highest standards and is bright, fresh and extremely comfortable, with full central heating.
- The ground floor comprises sitting room with wood burner, a very well fitted and equipped kitchen-diner and a shower room.
- Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a double, twin and single and a further bathroom.
- WiFi internet access.
So whether you want an active holiday or a romantic, relaxing escape, Crailing Cottage is the ideal place to base your stay.
- The cottage is an ideal base for families, walkers, golfers, fishermen, cyclists, historians and those just wanting to relax - as the surrounding area offers a wide variety of activities to suit all - with St Cuthberts Way, 18 hole golf courses and the river Tweed and Teviot, The Tweed Cycle way all on the doorstep.
- The historic town of Jedburgh is only a short distance away and offers many attractions including the Abbey, Castle Jail and Mary Queen of Scots House to name a few. It also has a selection of pubs/restaurants/shops to enjoy.
- The cottage is within easy reach of surrounding Borders towns and only a 1 hour drive from Edinburgh.