Isle of Arran
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofa bed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £250 - £280 pw.
High season: £310 - £365 pw.
Short break enquiries welcomed.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07903311051 or 01770 830348
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCrags Cottage is a cosy self-contained 19th century cottage attached to The Crags main house in Catacol - the smallest village on Isle of Arran, at the dramatic Northend of the island. Newly refurbished to a very high standard, the cottage is situated by the shore with stunning, panoramic views and glorious sunsets across The Kilbrannan Sound to Kintyre.
From this peaceful location you can spot many species of birds and sea life such as seals, otters, basking sharks, and porpoises. Red deer roam along the shore and red squirrels around the garden! There is always something to see from the windows the ever changing views and light, the wildlife, yachts and fishing boats out on the water.
There is plenty to do, from coastal walks to mountain paths, water sports, cycling, or just exploring the shore outside the cottage, and for golf enthusiasts, there are 7 courses on the island! Arran has many places and historic sites to visit and plenty of local arts and crafts to tempt you.
Brodick is the main place for shopping on the island, with various other small shops in and around the villages. For eating out, there are several good places near to the cottage.
- Entrance hall, with storage and sea views.
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, heated towel rail.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge, washing machine and microwave.
- Cosy lounge with good quality sofa bed, table, chairs, Freeview TV and DVD/Blu ray player, sea views.
- Log burner in lounge (logs supplied).
- Stairs (care needed at top) leading to bedroom with two single beds, storage and sea views.
- Fully doubled glazed with storage heaters.
- Garden, garden furniture and drying area.
- Parking on foreshore opposite cottage.
- All linen and towels, but please bring own beach/swim towels.
- Toilet rolls and all cleaning essentials.
- Hair dryer.
- Electricity and central heating.
- Good supply of maps, books, games, DVD's.
- IPOD dock.
- Welcome pack.
- Weekly bookings run Saturday 2pm to Saturday 10am.
- Deposit of £100 is payable on booking, with balance due 3 weeks prior to arrival.