Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Electricity and all bedding inclusive, please bring towels.
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £295 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0161 790 8023
Mobile: 07747 794790
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCouter Cottage is a charming 18th century double fronted cottage in a much photographed picturesque setting with some of the best views in the village. Set in the centre of the village, very convenient for large general store, cafe, river and popular Wainwrights pub serving excellent meals, all are within two minutes walk from the cottage.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May, 31 May
Excellent choice of walks from the doorstep both high and low level including riverside walks up the valley to the renowned Dungeon Ghyll and Langdale Pikes and down the valley to Elterwater (well known Brittania Inn) and Skelwith Bridge (excellent shop and cafe).
- Open plan downstairs.
- Updated kitchen with fridge freezer, washer and dryer.
- Radio, TV, DVD, video and music centre.
- One double and one twin bedded room.
- Newly fitted bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Parking for one car immediately at front door.
- Electric storage radiators and electric flame effect fire.
- Small garden with furniture and excellent views over meadow to fells beyond.
- Cottage owned for 36 years with many repeat bookings.
Beck and Hillside Cottages - similar sleeping four in Ambleside