12 Town Street,
Sleeps: 2 (+ sofabeds).
VisitBritain: 4 stars.
Walkers Welcome scheme.
Prices: £200 - £300 pw.
Short breaks £60 - £80 (min of two nights).
£800 per month winter long stays (min of 1 month).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01749 342508
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCourtyard Apartment is a charming and unique spacious apartment set in an old market town house in central Shepton Mallet. It is about 4 miles from the historic city of Wells and mythological town of Glastonbury, and 18 miles south of Bath. The accommodation is very quiet and is furnished, decorated and equipped to a high standard.
Courtyard Apartment is a 1 bed roomed apartment, it sleeps 2-4 people and a cot. It has a roof top decking with BBQ facilities and furniture which are available on request for you to use.
- Shepton Mallet is an ideal base for all sorts of travelling, exploring and entertainment excursions, being only 2 miles from the Bath and West Show ground, 25 minutes from Longleat and 50 minutes from Stonehenge.
- The Mendip Hills are very popular with cyclists, walkers, potholers, fishing, cavers and hikers. They also boast several good golf courses that welcome visitors.
- There are many local attractions all promoted in Shepton Mallet Tourist Information office, there are too many to mention.
The apartment is furnished and decorated to a high standard and the owners Ruth and Dean will do everything possible to ensure that you have a lovely restful stay and wish to return. We are open all year and welcome short breaks and weekends.
- The centrally heated accommodation is situated on the second floor with separate access through the pretty back courtyard garden.
- A flight of stairs brings you up to the hallway and leading off the hall is a cosy living room with original features fire place and picture rail. We provide you with a freeview TV and a DVD player, there is also a CD and radio music system. Free Wifi. There is a choice of very comfortable sofa beds with all the bed linen and ample storage for all your clothes etc.
- Opposite the living room is a newly refurbished and installed shower room with WC, washbasin with shaver socket, heated towel rail, and shower cubicle with electric shower (instant hot water!).
- At the end of the hall is the kitchen dining room - newly refurbished and installed it is fully equipped and very spacious with a dining area and a very large glazed east facing window. The kitchen has cooker, fridge, microwave, washing machine, kettle and toaster. All the crockery and glass ware you will need for your stay.
- The bedroom is in the attic - it is a lovely room with twin beds and a walk in clothes cupboard, it has a velux window, and the room is newly furnished and decorated, there is a cot available on request.