Sleeps: 2 (plus 2 in living area on futon).
Pets welcome, extra charge.
Low season £320 pw.
Mid season £380 - £430 pw.
High season £460 pw.
Extra person under 12 yrs: £5 per day, £25 per wk.
Extra person 12 yrs+: £10 per day, £70 per wk.
For further details please contact:
Tel and Fax: 01309 690488
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCourtyard Cottage is close to the bay front and has spectacular views of the bay from the garden area. Situated in the sheltered Courtyard of an over 200 year old building, it has been upgraded to modern standards, and is part of the Heritage village of Findhorn on the Northeast coast of Scotland.
4 Jun, 11 Jun, 18 Jun
- Sleeps 2 comfortably in double bedroom.
- There is extra sleeping in the Lounge/ Diner for 2 on a Futon and a cot is available.
- The Bathroom has shower, bath and toilet.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave.
- Bed linen is provided; please bring towels, tea towels and bedding for cot. Towels available at £5 per set.
- The cottage is all electric heated plus wood burning stove in the lounge.
- Well behaved pets welcome on request, for an extra charge. Please bring bowls, beds etc. Pets will be charged at £20 per dog per wk.
- No smoking within cottage and courtyard area.
- Electricity is included in this price.
- The prices are for up to 2 people plus cot.
- Weekly lets are from Saturday to Saturday.
- Special arrangements and Winter lets are possible.
- Cottage is overlooking the courtyard, kitchen to the Bay.
- Use of courtyard and garden.
- Parking off road, for 2 vehicles.
Findhorn village is a picturesque haven on the Moray Coast. Ideal for bird watching, walking, water sports, abounds with miles of unspoilt sandy beaches. Close to many indoor and outdoor activities for the whole family.
Findhorn itself has a well stocked local shop and post office, tea rooms, 2 pubs which serve good meals, the Chip Shop opens through summer and a Health Food Shop is in walking distance.
The nearest town is Forres (5 miles), the county town is Elgin (15 miles) and The City of Inverness which is the Highland Capital is 30 mile to the west and has an airport. Click on owner's website for weblinks.