COURT FARM COTTAGE
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season: £150 - £220 pw.
High season: £220 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01547 560333
Court Farm Cottage is on the edge of the hamlet of Kinnerton, which nestles beneath the Radnor Fforest. It is ideally situated for cycling, walking, horse riding, bird watching or exploring in the Welsh border/ South Shropshire/ Herefordshire area.
- Court Farm Cottage is a recent barn conversion bungalow.
- One double bedroom, one twin bedroom, a 18' by 20' sitting/dining room, bathroom with shower above bath, fully fitted modern kitchen with fridge/freezer.
- Utility room with washer/dryer, large sink and second toilet.
- There is full central heating, bed linen and towels are provided.
- Outside is a raised patio with table and chairs, an enclosed garden and a large concreted parking area.
- Pets are welcome by arrangement.
- There are stables and paddocks available for those wishing to bring horses, also the use of an outdoor sand school. There is riding with spectacular views on the hills.
- The market towns of Kington, Knighton and Presteigne are about 10 minutes by car.
- There is a shop, Post Office and pub with food in New Radnor; Old Radnor has a pub and good restaurant. Both 2 miles.
- Hereford, Ludlow and Hay-on-Wye are all 40 minutes.
- Into Wales there are the Elan Valley Dams and the Victorian Spa town of Llandrindod Wells.
- For Golfers, Kington is the highest Golf Course in England.
- For historians the Radnor Valley has Iron Age forts, standing stones, ancient field patterns, Roman forts, Saxon and Norman castles.
- For those who want to 'chill' there is peace and quiet in unspoilt countryside.