Sorry no pets.
Price range: £300 - £450 pw.
Short lets available, min 3 nights.
FRIDAY CHANGEOVER DAY.
Please see Owner's Website for SPECIAL OFFERS
Pagelink: Can be booked with Muscovy House (sleeps 6) opposite
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01890 771266
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCourtburn Cottage is located in the grounds of Courtburn House and is a delightful detached mews-style cottage on two floors, with a private south facing patio garden. With lots of character, and all modern comforts, the cosy cottage was converted from the House's 300 year old stables in 2004. Courtburn Cottage sleeps 2 guests.
Courtburn Cottage is within easy walking of the village shops and pubs, is less than a mile from the sandy beach at Coldingham Bay, and less than three miles from the National Trust Nature Reserve at St Abbs. There are plenty of activities locally including golf, bird-watching, walking, fishing and diving. Paxton House and Ayton Castle are just a sample of the wealth of local historic interest and can be easily reached. Further afield is Edinburgh, a scenic one-hour drive, or alternatively, the Northumbrian Coast, including Holy Island and Bamburgh Castle can be easily explored.
- Ground Floor double bedroom with 6ft zip and link bed which can be configured as Super King or Twin.
- En-suite shower room and WC.
- First floor Living/Dining-room with separate compact modern kitchen.
Coldingham offers good public transport links to Edinburgh and to Berwick-upon-Tweed with a main line east coast train service to London.
- All heating and electricity costs are included in the rental.
- On site Parking (for 1 car).
- Shops 200 yds.
- Two TVs and DVD (+Freeview).
- Auto combined washing machine / tumble dryer.
- Combination microwave oven/grill.
- Free Internet access on request.
- Very pretty south facing small patio garden with furniture.
- Duvets with linen and towels.
- Non-smokers only.
- Friday to Friday.
- Short lets available (min 3 nts, supplement may apply).
- Welcome Pack on Arrival.