Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Tourist Board: 3 star.
Price range £235 - £545 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07941 148340
Fax: 01384 878287
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA lovely ground floor cottage on the North Cornwall Coast. Ideal for four people.
13 Sep, 4 Oct
Granary Cottage is a ground floor barn conversion set in an attractive courtyard by a pretty and tranquil village green. This very well presented holiday property has two bedrooms (sleeping 4 guests + cot). There is doorstep walking and many beautiful beaches near Granary Cottage.
- The cottage is situated in the quiet hamlet of Rosecare.Crackington Haven is 1.5 miles away and is a beautiful cove, flanked by impressive cliffs.
- The seaside town of Bude, with 2 large sandy beaches and a sea filled swimming pool is a short drive away.
- Horse-riding, surfing, fishing, tennis, cycle hire and golf are all available locally plus numerous beaches, walks and places to visit.
- Open plan beamed lounge area with colour TV, DVD and micro hi-fi system. The stable door leads out to the sunny courtyard with patio furniture.
- Well fitted open plan kitchen has an electric cooker, fridge, washing machine, and microwave.
- The master bedroom has a double bed.
- The second bedroom has bunk beds.
- Bathroom has bath and electric power shower.
- Cot and high chair are available.
- Hair dryer and ironing facilities included.
- Electricity, bed linen and towels are all included and beds made up for your arrival.
Short breaks out of season.
Tourist Information is available in Granary Cottage.
Complimentary tea tray and Cornish cookies to greet you on arrival.Location
- Rosecare lies one mile from the A39 and Wainhouse Corner, where there is a well stocked Post Office and general store.
- There is a garage and petrol station at Wainhouse Corner.
- There are two excellent pubs that offer a varied menu about a mile away, one at Wainhouse Corner and one at Crackington Haven. The last time we were there - both welcomed children and dogs.