THE COTTAGE IN CORNWALL
Sorry no pets.
Low season £450 - £650 pw.
High season £650 - £1250 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07786 878426 or 01273 584601
Last minute vacancies during weeks:In beautiful countryside only two miles from National Trust beaches. Ideal for surfing, walking etc. Fully refurbished three hundred year old detached south facing cottage now available for holiday lets. A major refurbishment of the cottage has just been completed to include a new bathroom, kitchen and redecorated throughout retaining many of the original features.
20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
- Lounge with inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove with original bread oven, flagstone floor, TV, DVD player, Wi-fi, window overlooking garden.
- Two bedrooms - One double, one twin, wonderful countryside views. Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided.
- Dining room with piano.
- Large informal cottage gardens. Lawn area, flower borders and seating area with table and chairs.
- The property adjoins National Trust owned land, and is on a country lane one mile from Kilkhampton.
- Bude 4 miles.
- Kilkhampton Castle: The remains of a late Norman period motte-and-bailey castle are a few minutes walk from the cottage.
- Nearby Beaches: Sandymouth, Duckpool, Northcott.