Burgess Outon Farm,
Dumfries and Galloway
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £265 - £445 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Judith Noble
Tel: 01988 500345 or 07768 655481
Fax: 01988 500345
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to Dairy Cottage at Burgess Outon Farm. Dairy cottage was created from part of the original farm steading and enjoys stunning Galloway views over rolling farmland to the sea beyond. The farm is operated as a smallholding with sheep, chickens and rare breed pigs.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
- Close by is the market town of Whithorn "the cradle of Scottish Christianity".
- A short drive away are the pretty harbour villages of Garlieston and the Isle of Whithorn.
- Visit the UK's first Dark Sky Park in the Galloway Forest Park at night and by day enjoy the forest walks and the mountain biking trials.
- Explore the wonderful beaches and rock pools locally.
- Wigtown - Scotland's Book Town is a short drive away with festivals in early May and late September. You can also see the ospreys nesting courtesy of the live camera link at the County Hall.
- Discover the many delightful gardens and nurseries in the area.
- There are attractive golf courses within the area and the championship course at Turnberry is within reach.
- Ideal base to explore the Machars and the Galloway Hills.
- The cottage has central heating and is traditionally furnished to a high standard.
- The property is on one level with an Indian sandstone floor throughout and disabled access.
- There are two bedrooms one double and one twin with views over the countryside.
- The living room has a wood burning stove, television with digital freeview and dvd player, picture windows with long reaching views to the sea.
- The dining kitchen is well fitted with electric cooker, hob, microwave, slow cooker, toaster etc.
- The bathroom is fitted with a showerbath. All towels and bedding are included.
- Outside there is a small enclosed garden and sitting area with small barbecue.